- You can pay in cash at the start of your appointment.
- You can pay by direct bank transfer or standing order.
Please note: funds should be credited (and cleared) prior to the start of your appointment.
- You can pay by PayPal prior to or at the start of your appointment.
- You can pay by credit or debit card in person using our mobile terminal device.
- For installations, you can pay in installments with the final balance due on or before your locking session begins. For example: if your installation is £500, and scheduled in 8 weeks time, you can make two payments of £250 at four weekly intervals.
Any payment plans will be discussed and agreed upon during your consultation.
A £50 deposit secures your installation date and is non-refundable unless a week's notice (7 days) of cancellation is given. Emphasis: if you cancel with less than 7 days remaining until your installation date your deposit will be forfeit.
We kindly request that you give us a ring, email or text if you need to cancel or reschedule any appointment (retightening or installation etc). "No-shows" will not be rescheduled.
If you cancel a Retightening appointment with less than 24 hours notice, a charge of £25 may be added to your next visit.
If you cancel an Installation within 7 days of your appointment, a charge of £50 per day booked will be applied and deducted from the deposit paid to secure your booking.
Cancellations made with adequate notice will be refunded in full i.e. deposit plus all monies paid towards the installation fee. (The consultation fee is non-refundable.)