You may have heard them mentioned by your Consultant during your consultation or perehaps they were being discussed in an online Sisterlocks™ forum - but what are they exactly?
Brotherlocks™ are a form of Sisterlocks™ . In a nutshell - they are 'Sisterlocks for men'. but honestly, what man wants to say "I have Sisterlocks™ "? Brotherlocks™ are larger than Sisterlocks™ but still smaller than traditional locks and no they don't have to look girly (Tim Jackson below looks pretty manly to me).
- small uniform locs created with the use of a patented tool and placed according to a specific grid.
- They are larger than most Sisterlocks™ sizes but can be the same size as the largest Sisterlocks™ parting size.
- The direction of retightening rotations differs in order to allow the locs to lie backwards (towards the nape) and not 'downwards' (towards the shoulders) as is the case with Sisterlocks™ .
How do I get them?
- like Sisterlocks, Brotherlocks™ can only be installed by trained Professionals (see www.sisterlistuk.com and sisterlocks.com for your local directory of registered professionals).
- Before installing (starting) Brotherlocks™ you should have a full consultation and sample locs created (just as with Sisterlocks).
- Brotherlocks™ will take just as long to install (start) as Sisterlocks on the same length and textured hair, however costs may be the same or lower.
Can women get brotherlocks™ ?
- Why not?
|copyright Tim Jackson|
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/almondandavocado
Sisterlist UK Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/sisterlistuk/