All bookings should be made by telephone ( 020 3633 3449) or by email (email@example.com).
Working hours vary with additional appointments available during school holidays. Please bear in mind that half terms and the weekends prior to schools re-opening tend to be our busiest periods, so try to book in well in advance.Click here for current availability.
Opening hours are listed below, however, please call me if you require an appointment outside of these hours as there is often some flexibility.
1. Business Hours
1.1 Consultations (Product demonstrations, Hair Care Advice, Sisterlocks)
- Tues to Fri: (0900-1500, 1800-2000)
- Sat: (1000 - 1900)
1.2 Start-up (Sisterlocks/ Microlocs Installations)
- Mon to Fri only: 08:30 to 19:30
- Wed to Fri: (day sessions) 09:00 and 12:00
- Tue to Fri: (evening sessions) 19:00 - 23:00
- Sat: (limited availability) 07:30 - 17:00
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please let us know before your appointment if you are or think you might be pregnant. We also need to know of any allergies you or your child may have.
- Children's hair should be clean and detangled prior to arrival; if you require detangling as part of you or your child's grooming session, please let us know at the time of booking so we can allocate the additional time for the appointment and prepare the appropriate products;
- For braiding services (cornrows, extensions, twists and loc retwists), please ensure your hair has been washed within 24 hours of your appointment; the closer to the session the better since hair that is slightly damp will be most manageable; you do not need to apply any products to your hair or scalp before your appointment;
- If you have selected the Mobile Service, please prepare a suitable space for your Stylist and her equipment, preferably a space or room where your treatment can take place without interruptions or distractions;
- If you have booked a Hair Assessment or full consultation, please remember to bring your hair grooming tools and products with you: this includes your combs, brushes, hair grips, ponytail holders, moisturisers, pomades, shampoos, conditioners etc.
- Your stylist may bring a selection of home-made products to your appointment, please advise at the time of booking if you prefer that the Stylist use your own products;
- For tips on how to prepare for your Sisterlocks installation click here
- Confirmation of your appointment and a breakdown of the estimated costs emailed to your account;
- A courtesy call and a reminder email a few days prior to your appointment;
- If you have booked the mobile service, you can expect your stylist to arrive on time and fully equipped to carry out the treatments as agreed;
- If you have opted to visit our Stylist 'in situ' you can expect light refreshments and complimentary teas;
- If this is your first appointment please allow for an additional minimum of 15 mins for a hair assessment prior to your treatment or grooming session; your stylist will create a client record card for you so we can keep track of products/recipes used and chart your progress towards any 'hair objectives' you may have;
- complimentary scalp massage prior to grooming (depending on service requested)- clients must be over 12 yrs old to qualify;
- For braiding services, your stylist will come prepared with a set of sanitised combs and brushes; however, do let us know if you prefer that we use your own.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please advise as soon as possible so that we can offer your slot to another client, we request a minimum of 24 hours notice. A 50% charge will be applied to bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment;
- If you miss your appointment without explanation/prior notice we will remove you from our client list and terminate our relationship with you. This may seem harsh but given the personalised nature of our service we operate on the tenets of good will, respect and courtesy: we will treat you with respect and request the same; which makes for a pleasant experience for all.
- If you are more than 20 mins late you may be asked to reschedule your appointment as it is our policy not to keep any client waiting.